Scream 120w Red Scooter with Seat ~ Suitable for ages 14+
- The electric scooter just got even better now featuring a massive 120 watt motor! And a Seat for Comfort
- The usual awesome features are still included such as twist throttle with automatic shut off meaning the motor stops when you let go, the very useful folding neck allowing you to quickly fold down and carry your scooter through the shopping centres, keeping you out of trouble!
- Height adjustable handbars allow you to be comfortable however tall you are, the stainless steel spring loaded side stand is quick and easy to park up your scream electric scooter while you run in the shop, the non slip design grips and footboard keep you on two feet and in control as you do this!
- With a top speed of 12kmh and 3-6 hours charge time you will have plenty of speedy fun from the 24 volt 120 watt belt driven motor pushed to the ground through 6' polyurethane tyres ensuring you a smooth and quiet ride...
- Don't worry about the fuse popping, all new scooters have reusable fuses meaning you can pop it back in and speed off again!
We have given this scooter two 12V 4.5A batteries so look after them, the scream electric scooters weigh in at 10KG each with an overall size of 70.5cm x 17.5cm x 24.5cm... Enjoy! Max Rider Weight 70KG Suitable for ages 14+
120W Electric Scooters Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long does it take to assemble the Scooter?
A. Roughly 10 minutes, simply the bolt the front wheel in place and unfold the handle bars
Q. What tools are required?
A. None, all tools required are included
Q. What age is the range suitable for?
A. We recommend 14+
Q. What is the max weight for the scooters?
A. Max rider weight is 70kg, if the rider is over this weight the scooter belt will snap which is a fail safe to stop the motor being damaged.
Q. Can I exchange my scooter for a refund or replacement?
A. Sorry but no exchanges can be given, only refunds are available.
Q. Do the tyres need inflating?
A. No they are hard durable plastic.
Q. How fast do the scooters go?
A. Depending on rider weight and terrain being used on the average speed is 7mph.
Q. Can i ride my scooter off road and through water?
A. No we strongly recommend you do not take your scooter on grass, mud, clay etc and it must not be ridden through water or in wet conditions.
Q. Can i jump my scooter?
A. No, the scooters are designed for use on flat ground only and must not be used to jump including jumping off curbs.
Dispatch & Deliveries
We aim to dispatch all orders the same or next day. There might be the odd occasion when we take longer than this, but we will e-mail you to let you know if this is going to happen, and the reason why.
For standard UK deliveries we use Royal Mail's 48 hour delivery service. We also offer the option to upgrade to First Class Delivery or Special Next Day Delivery (weekday deliveries only). Larger and multiple items are sent by courier. Alternatively, if you wish to collect yourself, or have other collection means in operation, then we can accommodate this.
For deliveries outside the UK we use Royal Mail's International Service for smaller items, which again has proved reliable and speedy (this service incurs a 2kg weight limit). When an order is over 2kg we send via Fedex who offer an exceptional service and rates. Deliveries to Europe normally take around 2 to 5 days, whilst the rest of the world takes up to 2-7 days.
Our shipping rates are as follows:
|UK 2nd Class||0.00 kg - 2.00 kg||FREE|
|UK 1st Class||0.00 kg - 2.00 kg||£2.00|
|UK Special Delivery (Next Day)*||0.00 kg - 2.00 kg||£6.95|
|UK Medium Parcel||2.1 kg - 5.00 kg||£5.00|
|UK Heavy Goods||5.1 kg - 10.00 kg||£10.00|
UK Very Heavy Goods 10.1 kg - 20.00 kg £15.00
* For Next Day Special Delivery please place order before 11am (maximum weight of 2.00kg).
|Europe Small Goods||0.00 kg - 1.00 kg||£3.50 GBP|
|Europe Small Parcel Rate||1.1 kg - 2.00 kg||£4.50 GBP|
|Europe Large Parcel Rate||2.1 kg - 5.00 kg||£8.00 GBP|
|International Shipments (Large)||5.1 kg - 9.0 kg||£20.00 GBP|
|Smaller Parcel International Rate||0.00 kg - 2.00 kg||£8.00 GBP|
|Small Parcel International||2.1 kg - 5.00 kg||£14.00 GBP|
This charge will be added to your order at checkout and payment
We want you to be happy with each and every purchase you make from Liberty Trading, but we do understand that on occasions an item may be unsuitable or you may simply change your mind. Therefore, we offer a 30 day 'no quibble' returns policy.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
To start your return, please click here.
Please send any returns to: Liberty Trading, Returns Department, 3 Norman Court, Albion Road, Carlton Industrial Estate, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 3TE, UK.
You will be responsible for paying for your own postage costs for returning your item. Return postage costs are non-refundable. Only damaged/faulty items will have the return postage cost refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 days of receipt of the goods back by us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item back to us for an exchange.