- The electric scooter just got even better now featuring a massive 120 watt motor!
- The usual awesome features are still included such as twist throttle with automatic shut off meaning the motor stops when you let go, the very useful folding neck allowing you to quickly fold down and carry your scooter through the shopping centres, keeping you out of trouble!
- Height adjustable handbars allow you to be comfortable however tall you are, the stainless steel spring loaded side stand is quick and easy to park up your scream electric scooter while you run in the shop, the non slip design grips and footboard keep you on two feet and in control as you do this!
- With a top speed of 12kmh and 3-6 hours charge time you will have plenty of speedy fun from the 24 volt 120 watt belt driven motor pushed to the ground through 6' polyurethane tyres ensuring you a smooth and quiet ride...
- Dont worry about the fuse popping, all out new scooters have reusable fuses meaning you can pop it back in and speed off again!
We have given this scooter two 12V 4.5A batteries so look after them, the scream electric scooters weigh in at 10KG each with an overall size of 70.5cm x 17.5cm x 24.5cm... Enjoy! Max Rider Weight 70KG Suitable for ages 14+
120W Electric Scooters Frequently Asked Questions;
Q. How long does it take to assemble the Scooter?
A. Roughly 10 minutes, simply the bolt the front wheel in place and unfold the handle bars
Q. What tools are required?
A. None, all tools required are included
Q. What age is the range suitable for?
A. We recommend 14+
Q. What is the max weight for the scooters?
A. Max rider weight is 70kg, if the rider is over this weight the scooter belt will snap which is a fail safe to stop the motor being damaged.
Q. Can I exchange my scooter for a refund or replacement?
A. Sorry but no exchanges can be given, only refunds are available.
Q. Do the tyres need inflating?
A. No they are hard durable plastic.
Q. How fast do the scooters go?
A. Depending on rider weight and terrain being used on the average speed is 7mph
Q. Can i ride my scooter off road and through water?
A. No we strongly reccomend you do not take your scooter on grass, mud, clay etc and it must not be ridden through water or in wet conditions.
Q. Can i jump my scooter?
A. No, the scooters are designed for use on flat ground only and must not be used to jump including jumping off curbs.